Thursday, February 18, 2010

SUNDAYS AT TIFFANY'S



This is a very cute idea of a story. Yes, a little far fetched but hey, what fairytale type Cinderella, isn't. It was well written, though I didn't expect anything less with James Patterson's name on it. Always loved the extremely short chapters. I love to stop at a new chapter which is one of the reasons the short chapters are so great, yet at the same time I always find myself saying, "Just one more chapter". Especially because they're so short.

This book was fast paced. I couldn't wait to see what happened, next. Loved the characters, and how everything played out. I read some not so nice reviews about the whole "imaginary friend" thing. All's I have to say is, get over it. It's a wonderful fictional love story. Kind of like finding the prince charming ever little girls dreams of. And really, haven't these people been taught...If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything!

I loved this heartwarming story. It's now been added to my favorites list of James Patterson books along with, Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas. Both are stories that will stay with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment