Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BRIDE OF SHADOW CANYON


This was the first book that I've read by Stacey Kayne and I was not disappointed. In fact, just the opposite. Wow, what an amazing story, and so very well written. From the very first page, to the very last, Stacey took you on a wonderful journey. I love the characters. There was never ending action, and drama. I couldn't get enough of Jed, and really liked, Rachell as well.

When I later looked up Stacey's website, I was pleased to see she had another book with Juniper as the main character. I'll have to get that one. I would rank Stacey's writing and ability to tell a story with captivating characters, right up there with Jodi Thomas and Linda Lael-Miller. When I see her name in the future on the bookshelf, I won't be able to resist picking up her latest novel and purchasing it. It's always nice to find a new/exceptional author.

No comments:

Post a Comment