Friday, February 5, 2010

MASKED BY MOONLIGHT


This is a wonderfully written story, one you won't want to put down. This was my first read by this author and I can't wait to read her next book, Bluegrass Hero. If Allie does come out with another book to continue, Masked by Moonlight, I will definitely pick it up.

I was a little hesitant to read this book, not seeming as something that would interest me...but boy was I wrong. The story took a totally different course then what my first impression of the cover and even the first few pages, brought to mind.

I love where Allie took the story and her writing is amazing. The story is one that I could imagine actually happening, which took me by surprise. It was very insightful, giving me many moments, connecting with how I feel, yet putting it into words I could not.

I love the two main characters, and would love to read about Stewart. As bad as he was, I would love to see God work in his life, having some heroine come along to save him from the life he had made for himself. And then maybe getting a glimpse into what Matthew and Georgia are doing...like adding to their family.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks for the kind words! There'll be a sequel, MISSION OF HOPE, that comes out this August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, thanks for stopping by my blog. I just loved MASKED BY MOONLIGHT. Great characters and fun to read. I’m looking forward to reading, MISSION OF HOPE. Very exciting, can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete