Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE COWBOY


Okay, let me just say if you don't have time to read, don't even open up this book. Why, because you won't be able to put it down!!!

I love Joan Johnston's books, and this one was no exception. Right from the very first page I was hooked, and every page after, right to the very last.

I zipped though this book in only a few short days, and I'm not a fast reader, have three young kids, work part time, etc., otherwise I probably would have read it in one sitting. I had a very hard time doing anything after I started it, and could not stop thinking about the heart gripping characters long after I'd finished it.

Now I have to run out and buy the others from this series. I can't wait to read about the other characters in the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment