Monday, February 15, 2010

MY SISTER DILLY


This was an amazing book. One that made me laugh, as well as cry. Can I say I loved Mac? Wow, what an awesome character. And really, all the characters were incredibly brought to life. Maureen is an wonderful writer and story teller.

I am involved in the prison ministry so to all that are, I highly recommend this book as well as to those that know of someone who is in prison, or for those dealing with a "not so perfect child".

As a Christian, it's a good example of others having been introduced to God yet stil haven't accepted Him. There is always hope and we as Christian's should be open to helping guide those that have wandered away from God, back.

I loved this books so much that I plan to purchase several copies to share with those I feel would benefit from reading it. It had that much of an impact on me.

If you enjoy this book you're sure to like others my Maureen. I loved THE OAK LEAVES as well as ON SPARROW HILL. Both are amazing stories, and well written.

I sure hope she comes out with an addition to MY SISTER DILLY. I'd love to hear more about Mac and Hannah, as well as see where God might lead Dilly and Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment