Saturday, April 24, 2010

IT'S AMERICA


I was so happy when I discovered Rodney came out with a new CD. As soon as I spotted it at the store, I purchased it. Even though I had yet to hear any of the songs on it, I knew I’d like them. His first album was so great, how could this one not be as well.

As soon as I purchased the CD, I listened to it and soon after wrote my review. I just had to share my thoughts on this great CD. The songs are great, all upbeat, with great lyrics. There the kind of songs that makes you want to dance around the house while listening to your ipod. What a great CD to listen to while working out.

UPDATE, ONE MONTH LATER

I’ve been listening to IT’S AMERICA nonstop. The more I listen the more I love it. Great CD! Not one bad song on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment