Thursday, March 11, 2010

THREE ROADS HOME



THREE GREAT STORIES IN ONE BOOK

SOMEBODY:
Somebody drew me in right from the first page. Not surprising with Travis Thrasher's writing. I just loved this story. It was all about regrets and seconds chances. I loved how Travis wove together pieces of an email, along with the past and present. In the end my heart just swelled and tears filled my eyes. What an amazing ending to a wonderful story.

IN CARE OF:
In Care of was a unique story about first love, and loss and how one would now handle seeing that person again after years have gone bye...now that their married...to another woman. This is something that could happen to any of us. It was a great story about the struggles Stephen went through, and the decision he made in the end.

STILL LIFE AT SUNSET:
Still Life at Sunset had me stumped. Travis went from past to present, and in the end it took me by surprise. This story had me turning the pages, wondering what was going on. What was going to happen? In the end, I was shocked to find out the truth about Brad and Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment