Sunday, March 7, 2010

EVER AFTER


This is probably my all time favorite movie! I LOVE this movie. I've never really been drawn to Drew Barrymore as an actress but she seems to show up in all the good movies. She's an amazing actress.

I have watched this movie so many times; I'm surprise it still works. I love it so much that when it came out on DVD, even though I had it on VHS, I bought it. This is one of those movies that you'll want to watch over and over.

This movie has inspired me in so many ways in my fictional Romance writing. It is everything and more then I could possible expect in a Cinderella story. I search on Amazon and was suprised to find they have it in book form. Can't wait to read the written words.

Just talking about the moive is making me want to curle up in my warm bed tonight and watch it. It's definitly one of those feel good movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment