Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DARK HORSE


Wow, what an amazing CD! Believe it or not, the first time I'd ever heard of Nickelback was at church during a service. That's right. They played a portion of the song SAVE ME which by the way is a great song, on an amazing album, ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.

Every now and then I check to see if they have anything new out. Now mind you, I'm a country lover through and through. Love Josh Turner, Blake Shelton, Craig Morgan, Rodney Adkins, Trent Tomlinson, just to name a few. But I like to think of myself as a well rounded person when it comes to music. So I checkout out a few of the songs on Youtube and Amazon, and knew right away I had to have this one. I've only had it for a shot time but let me tell you, it's nothing short of amazing. I love it. There are many great songs that will grip your soul. Chad is an amazing singer and song writer. He has an amazingly unique sexy voice. And the words...WOW, how deep and profound, and to add that to his voice and the way the music is put together is nothing short of a gift from God.

I still have yet to figure out if he is a man of God but from many of his lyrics, if he is not, I'd have to guess he will one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment