Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OKLAHOMA RENUNION

Title: Oklahoma Reunion
Author: Tina Radcliffe
Publisher: Love Inspired (September 20, 2011)
Pages: 224


I was pleasantly surprised when I won a contest on author TINA RADCLIFFE’S site. I received some pretty cool things, but
I was most excited about the copy of her next release, OKLAHOMA REUNION. I waited with bated breath in anticipation of its arrival. I can’t say enough about her first book, THE RANCERS REUNION. If I were one to reread books, this would be at the top of my list.

Kait Field is back in Oklahoma for the first time since she left eight years ago. Sure, she has business to tend to…but she also has a secret that needs to be revealed. She was the last person Ryan Jones expected to see. After all, she left suddenly with no explanation, leaving his heart shattered. Could they both forgive the past enough to have a future?

I knew once I started OKLAHOMA RENUNION I’d have a hard time putting the book down, and sure enough, it wasn’t until page eighty that I was able to do so. Ryan isn’t one of your typical cowboy characters. He says exactly what’s in his heart. I loved that about him. Love the characters and the plot as well as MS. RADCLIFFE’s writing. Can’t wait for her next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment