Saturday, September 3, 2011

HER RODEO COWBOY

Title: Her Rodeo Cowboy
Author: Debra Clopton
Publisher: Love Inspired (August 23, 2011)
Pages: 224



One would think with as many books as DEBRA CLOPTON has written, especially since most of them are related to one small town, she couldn’t possibly put out another unique story. But that’s exactly what she did. I can honestly say I don’t think a day will come that I will tire of her books.

HER RODEO COWBOY didn’t disappoint with the cover. Nor did it disappoint with the title. And it certainly didn’t disappoint with the writing and plot. I loved the characters as well as their story. As with all of Debra’s books, I zipped though this one in a matter of a few short days. Once you start, you just can’t put it down.

There were several places I chuckled or sighed out loud at one of her great lines. I dog-eared paged 202. A very profound message I felt led to share with a few others in my life.

Montana Brown’s world is suddenly turned upside down. She flees from the only home she’s known to stay with her cousin in Mule Hollow, where she can peruse the dream her father snatched from her.

Luke Holden has dreams of his own, and nothing is going to get in his way. Especially a woman. No, marriage is not in his plans. He prides himself in making that known upfront. The only problem is a barrel racer has his heart thumbing double time, and rethinking his plans.

Don’t miss out on another great tale by DEBRA CLOPTON. Can’t wait to see who will be next to tie the knot in Mule Hollow. I have an inkling it’ll be one of Luke’s brothers. My guess is on Colt.

No comments:

Post a Comment