Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A BILLION REASONS WHY


I could give you A BILLION REASONS WHY I liked this book by Kristin Billerbeck, but to be honest I'm just not that creative. This is the first book I've read by Billerbeck and though I wasn't exactly thrilled with the ending, I loved it just the same. I thought the characters were well thought out, it was wonderfully written, and I loved the storyline.

Katie McKenna fell for Luc DeForges years ago. Only problem is when she went out on a limb to make her feeling known, he rejected her. Eight years later and he's returned. Of course she can think of A BILLION REASONS WHY she shouldn't allow him back into her life. The only problem is that; she's still in love him and he's not one to take no for an answer.

Luc DeForges has always loved Katie, but he has a secret that had him saying no when he wanted nothing more to say than yes. But he's not the only one with a secret. Katie's mom has one of her own. Can Luc reveal his secret and still have the woman he loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment