Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SPRING BRIDES


THREE BRIDES AND A WEDDING DRESS, by Judith Stacy

This one started out great but soon faded. It was a great storyline, though what it lacked was a deep POV. I just couldn't get into the characters. With that said, I have read other books by her in the past that I loved! This one just wasn't one of them.

THE WINTER HEART, by Cherly Reavis

This was the first book I've read by this author, and I must say I enjoyed it. The characters were likeable though she could have given a deeper POV. I like the storyline, and was kept wanting to know what would happen next.

McCORD'S DESTINY, by Pam Crooks

This was not the first book I read by this author, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I loved how it started out, and though it seemed to quickly switch gears, it was a great story, well written with characters you fall in love with.

ALL THREE STORIES

In this book SPRING BRIDES; I was reminded of a crescendo. Each one getting better. I'm glad I didn't let the first one deter me from reading the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment