Saturday, July 24, 2010

THE INHERITANCE



This book caught my attention from the bookshelf at the store. Great cover, exactly what calls to me. Love historical, cowboys and ranches. Once I discovered the main characters name was, MaKenna, I knew the book was mine.

My youngest daughter's name is, MacKenna. Not a popular name, and even more so in the way she spells it. It may be silly but when I see a book with her name or my other daughter's name, Callie, I purchase them and hope for the best.

The Inheritance proved to be a wise choice. The book was beautifully written, an amazing story with constant action to keep you turning the pages. No putting this book down at the end of a chapter.

I now have Tamera Alexander to add to my list of favorite authors. She writes right from my heart. I dream about one day writing as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment