Tuesday, December 1, 2015

HUNGRY FOR HOME by BRENDA S ANDERSON

Title: Hungry for Home
Author: Brenda S Anderson
Publisher: Vivant Press (September 22, 2015)
Pages: 300

The first book I ever read by BRENDA S ANDERSON was CHAIN OF MERCY, about Richard Brooks. So when I spotted
HUNGRY FOR HOME  and discovered it was a continuance of Richards story, I had to have it. CHAIR OF MERCY remains my favorite BRENDA S ANDERSON books, it's that good. .

I could not get over the wonderful cover, and the great titles. MS ANDERSON has a way of writing as if you were involved in characters everyday life.

Richard Brooks wife is run down in an ally and robed. Though Richard wants to press charges against the young man who did this to his wife, Sheila has other ideas.

HUNGRY FOR HOME  is a heartfelt story. A lesson in life of what’s really important.

*Please see my profile for more information on this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment