Sunday, October 24, 2010

A TAILOR-MADE BRIDE


Hold on to your bonnet, for once you start this amazing story you'll be taken on a whirlwind of an adventure. Talk about a quick read. I had the hardest time putting it down, my life easily forgotten but the house needed cleaning, the kids needed to be taken care of, meals needed to be made...

What amazing characters, you're sure to fall in love with. I loved Jericho and Hannah. It was as if they were real people. I loved every situation they were placed in, and how it played out. I caught myself rereading several lines, they were that good. It's hard to believe this was her first novel. Every scene was amazing. Every chapter ended in a way that leaves you no choice but to start the next. It wasn't long before I reached the end, wishing for it to go on, and on.

Make sure to check out Karen Witemeyer's website for the epilogue. You won't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment