Saturday, October 16, 2010

THE BAND PERRY



After discovering the video on Youtube, IF I DIE YOUNG I wasn't sure if I liked the song or not, let alone Kimberly's' voice. The next time it popped up, I was drawn to it and gave it another try. And another, and another, and before long I decided I really liked it, along with Kimberly's unique voice. Not able to get enough of this great song, I just had to purchase it from itunes.

I later started watching/listening to HIP TO MY HEART, and once again wasn't too sure what I thought about it. This time it didn't take me long to decided I like it, too. Only problem was, I couldn't seem to get enough of it.

With a quick search, I discovered they were releasing a new CD in October. Okay, I'll wait to purchase another song off of itunes. Patience. Patience. I must say it was worth the wait. What a great CD. Love all the songs! Music and lyrics. I love everything about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment