Saturday, May 1, 2010

TOO HOT TO HANDLE & SWEET WIND, WILD WIND



The first story, TOO HOT TO HANDLE is an amazing story. Right from the beginning I was hooked and hooked bad. I couldn't put it down and read it in only a few short days. This story was fast paced, well written, with a lot of tension between the main characters. The only thing I didn't like was that it was a little too heavy on the sexual talk but because of the rest being so great, I couldn't put it down, and loved it.

The second story SWEET WIND, WILD WIND, I started to read but soon realized I’d read it before but even so, I had a hard time putting it down. I have so many books I want to read, I can't justify reading the same one twice...at least not at this stage of my life. It too is a great story, fast paced, well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment