Thursday, February 20, 2014

HER UNEXPECTED COWBOY by DEBRA CLOPTON


Title: Her Unexpected Cowboy
Author: Debra Clopton
Publisher: Love Inspired (December 17, 2013)
Pages: 224

 What can I say? I’m a HUGE DEBRA CLOPTON fan. When I spot one of her books, I don’t hesitate to get it. Actually the opposite. I’m constantly on the lookout for the next.

Rowdy McDermott lives up to his name, but no more. No, he’s a changed man. The last woman he hooked up with shocked him into realizing he didn’t like the man he’d become.

Lucy Calvert moved into her uncle’s place, hoping to live a secluded life - for the most part. One that didn’t involve men. The last thing she expected was to fall into the arms of a handsome cowboy from the ranch next door. Literally!

 I could read the beginning pages of HER UNEXPECTED COWBOY by DEBRA CLOPTON, over and over, again. It’s that good. As soon as I began to read, I knew I was done for. It wouldn’t be long before I found myself reading the last page. MS CLOPTON’S books have that affect on me.

I could go on and on about her incredible writing. Her ability to deliver an amazing story, with three-dimensional characters. How her books always capture my attention to the point, it makes it nearly impossible to rip myself away from them. How all the character are likeable. That I fall for the hero every time. But then I’d be just repeating myself from one review to the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment