Friday, January 14, 2011

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR and MOONLIGHT AND MISTLETOE


The Most Wonderful Time of the Year-

This movie sounded great, something I'd really like. And though the plot was good, the acting of the heroine ruined it for me. Not sure if it was the actress or just the way she performed her part. Either way, I was not impressed with her acting and it totally took away from the story. I got what her character was suppose represent but it was almost like she was a spoiled, snotty brat...with a smile on her face and in her voice. It just didn't it. It seemed forced and unnatural.

On the other hand, the actor that played the hero was great. I liked his character and felt his acting was done well. Smooth, natural, a character you can fall in love with. Which is really too bad that one character/actress had to ruin it for the entire movie.

Good thing I'd purchased this movie in a two pack, along with "Moonlight & Mistletoe" Now that's a movie I could watch over and over.


Moonlight & Mistletoe-

Moonlight & Mistletoe on the other hand was a wonderful movie. Great acting. Great storyline. It was a cute story done well that will warm your heart and having you smiling. The romance was subtle and of so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment