Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MAGGIE ROSE



Once again I’m am blow away by Sharlene MacLaren’s amazing writing. I loved HANNAH GRACE, so when I’d finished, it had me wanting for the next in the series, MAGGIE ROSE. I was certainly blessed when I’d won a copy of HANNAH GRACE on Sharlene’s website. I had yet to read her work and now can’t seem to get enough of it.

MAGGIE ROSE was an amazing story, incredibly written. Loved the plot. Love the Characters. Luke’s Spiritual journey, and life lessons he encountered. Very powerful, moving, and thought provoking. Maggie and Luke weren’t the only ones with tears in their eyes as this wonderful story came to an end. Brilliantly done, I must say.

Now on to the third and final book in this remarkable series, ABBIE ANN. Can’t wait to see where Sharlene takes ABBIE ANN...and me, in what is sure to be another great novel.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Kym, thank you for a wonderful review. I am touched and deeply humbled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad, Sharlene for I meant every word. I just started, Abbie Ann last night. :-) And I ordered, LONG JOURNEY HOME, yesterday. As soon I caught a glimpse of the name Callie, I had to have it. My oldest daughters name, spelled the same way. Not to mention I love your writing, and the story sounded intriguing. You totally inspire my writing. While I read your books, then go to write my own, I know my writing is better from having just read yours.

    ReplyDelete