Monday, September 6, 2010

EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES



Extraordinary Measures is an extraordinary story. I'm not a huge fan of Brendan Fraser but the story was one that will have you pondering, and cheering with tears of joy, as well as tears of sorrow.

I would like to think that if I were in the parents situations, God forbid, I'd do the same. That I'd go to the ends of the earth and back to save my child. But really, when one thinks of it he truly did go to extraordinary measures.

What bothered me the most is the reality of what goes on. So much in life is based on money and power. And for that needless deaths are often the results amongst other things such as hunger. What this story does is gives one hope that nothing is impossible.

One only has to believe and not give up. Through Him ALL things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment