Monday, June 7, 2010

THE UGLY TRUTH



When looking over the shows that were playing some time ago, trying to decided what my 13 year old and I were going to see, we came across this one. We both like Gerard Butler after seeing him in a few movies, including PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. Thank goodness I decided to look at the movie trailer. I quickly realized it was not appropriate for my 13 year old. When I later saw it at my local library, I checked it out, remembering that I had been interested in it. It didn't take long to realize the mistake I would have made if I'd allowed my daughter to watch it, much less if I'd seen it in the movie theater. It was far beyond inappropriate for her, and I would have turned three shades of red watching it in a room full of people.

With that said, it was hysterical! Very funny! Great acting and put together well. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment