Monday, June 14, 2010

GIVE ME A COWBOY



SITLENT PARTNER:

As usual, Jodi Thomas didn't disappoint. Once again, she's written an amazing book. This story was well written, fast paced with characters you will fall in love with, as with all her books. Whenever I see a book by Jodi, I pick it up without a thought.

LUCK OF THE DRAW:

This one was okay, but in my opinion not well written.

TEXAS TEMPEST:

This one was nothing short of amazing! This is the second book I've read by Linda Broday, the other being the preceding book, Give Me A Texan. I would put her writing right up there with Jodi Thomas...she's that good. This story was wonderfully written. I'm an aspiring writer, and was flabbergasted by all the great lines she delivered. The story was fast pace, a great storyline, with wonderful characters.

ROPING THE WIND:

Another great story. I also liked her last story she wrote in Give Me A Texan. I caught myself often smiling because of the great lines she delivered. Great story, well written, with wonderful characters.

Don't miss out on these great stories, written by talented authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment