Tuesday, September 6, 2016

THE SADDLE MAKER’S SON (THE AMISH OF BEE COUNTY)

Title: The Saddle Maker’s Son (The Amish of Bee County)
Author: Kelly Irvin
Publisher: Zondervan (June 14, 2016)
Pages: 384

One thing you should know about me is that I am not a fan of Amish fiction. Therefore, for MS IRVIN to have me wanting to read anything she writes is quite the accomplishment. Which goes to prove if a book is really well written, someone outside of the genre may become a fan.

Rebekah Lantz struggles with her sister leaving the Amish faith. She needs to work on forgiveness, along with tampering down her independent ways.

Tobias Byler is haunted by his past. The last thing he wants is to sit back and watch his brother make the same mistake. Letter go of the woman Tobias once loved is proving to be easier then convincing Rebekah Lantz that she is the woman for him.

What do I love about MS IRVIN’S stories? What’s there not to love. She is an amazing storyteller, which is why I enjoyed THE SADDLE MAKER’S SON (THE AMISH OF BEE COUNTY). However, I have to admit, The Beekeeper’s Son will probably remind one of my all time favorite books.

I am in constant awe of MS IRVIN’S amazing writing. I recommend her to many people. One of the things I love about MS IRVIN’S stories is the way she intertwines more than once romance, both young and not so young.

*Please see my profile for more information on this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment