Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A LOVE WORTH GIVING: LIVING IN THE OVERFLOW OF GODS LOVE by MAX LUCADO

Title: A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God's Love
Author: Max Lucado
Publisher: W. Publishing Group (April 16, 2006)
Pages: 214

I admit it. I LOVE devotionals. The only part I don’t like, but have overcome is when they are dated. Though I typically read every day, I don’t like feeling as though if I miss a day I am behind and need to make it up. What I love about devotionals is the little snippets of goodness each day. Typically not too much or too little, which allows you to absorb the words and gain much more from them.


A LOVE WORTH GIVING: LIVING IN THE OVERFLOW OF GODS LOVE by MAX LUCADO isn’t a devotional per say, yet it had the feel of a devotional. One with more substances to each chapter, rather than each day. MAX LUCADO is a brilliant writer. I have enjoyed everything I have read by him thus far. In my copy of A LOVE WORTH GIVING, I have many highlights as well as underlines and notes and comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment