Monday, April 4, 2016

UNTIL THE DAWN by ELIZABETH CAMDEN

Title: Until The Dawn
Author: Elizabeth Camden
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers; 1 edition (December 1, 2015)
Pages: 352

What can I say differently about UNTIL THE DAWN then I have about every other book I have read by ELIZABETH CAMDEN? When an author writes as well as MS CAMDEN, it can be difficult to invent new ways to give praise.

Sophie van Riijn volunteers for the Weather Bureau, reporting the readings she finds each day on top of the Dierenpark mansion. Taking the readings gives Sophie a sense of accomplishment and worth. That is until the return of Dierenparks owner attempts to threaten it all.

Quentin Vandermark is not happy about the contraption placed on his family mansion, and intends to do something about it. In time, Sophie van Riijn seeps into his harden soul, and threatens to turn his whole world upside down.

Pros:
Brilliant writing.
Educational.
Exciting.
Heartwarming.
Three-dimensional characters you will love.
A plot that will keep you reading.
Adventurous.
Surprises.
Satisfying.

Cons:
Not one thing!
Well, perhaps that it ended.

Aside from being in awe of MS CAMDEN’S amazing writing, I find the depth of here plots mind blowing. Each time I begin to read one of her novels, I know I am going to be enlightened beyond my expectations. Not only am I educated on specific subject matters, but in a way that is enjoyable, effortless, and natural.

Another astounding ability MS CAMDEN has is to never go in the direction the reader predicts the author would go. I LOVE that about her stories. It is refreshing to have the unpredictable happen, yet in a way that is always satisfying.


Yes, I am a HUGE ELIZABETH CAMDEN fan.

*Please see my profile for more information on this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment