Sunday, October 12, 2014

HIS MONTANA BRIDE by BRENDA MINTON


Title: His Montana Bride
Author: Brenda Minton
Publisher: Love Inspired (September 16, 2014)
Pages: 224

Love the cover. Love the title. Love the author. Was there was ever a doubt that I would purchase and read HIS MONTANA BRIDE by BRENDA MINTON? Nope! Not a chance.

I get excited when I spot a new book by BRENDA MINTON. Of course I typically find out months before it is released, which is so unfair. If she were a writing machine, I would most likely never get to experience other authors, for I couldn’t resist reading book, after book, by MS MINTON.

Katie Archer is in Jasper Gulch for one reason and one reason only. To be a bridesmaid to her sister. The same sister she has been in the shadows of all her life.

The last thing Cord Shaw is searching for is a relationship. No, he has had his fill of finance’s. So why does organizing The World’s Largest Old-Tyme Wedding with a pretty lady, have him rethinking his vow to stay away from the commitment of marriage?

When it comes to BRENDA MINTON books, I feel like a broken record. Amazing writing. Amazing story. Amazing characters. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

I already know what the next one due out is, A RANCER FOR CHRISTMAS.  Hurry up December so I can get my next BRENDA MINTON book.

No comments:

Post a Comment