Friday, August 22, 2014

WITH EVERY BREATH by ELIZABETH CAMDEN


Title: With Every Breath
Author: Elizabeth Camden
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (August 5, 2014)
Pages: 368

Every book that I have read by ELIZABETH CAMDEN has blown me away. She is a phenomenal writer AND storyteller. There are those that write well, and those that create a good plot. But it’s those that can do both that produce a novel that a reader gets wrapped up in and will remember for a long times.

Kate Livingston is intelligent and ambitious. Hesitant, she gives in and accepts an offer for a job from the insufferable Trevor McDonough. A man she hasn’t seen since their high school days.

Trevor McDonough is good at keeping his distance from those that might hurt his wounded heart. That goes double for Kate Livingston. If she knew the secret he carried, she would think twice about the attraction she has for him.

As always, ELIZABETH CAMDEN produced a novel that is not only entertaining, but enlightening. I am not only left with a warm feeling you get from reading an amazing story, but filled with a new sense of knowledge and understanding about a subject I may not have pursued on my own.

WITH EVERY BREATH by ELIZABETH CAMDEN is not a novel you want to miss. I loved the characters growth. MS. CAMDEN does an amazing job transforming Trevor. Only a remarkable writer can do what MS. CAMDEN did with his character, and still have the reader loving him.  

There is no question that when I spot an ELIZABETH CAMDEN novel, I will be reading it in the near future.

*Please see my profile for more information on this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment