Monday, May 13, 2013

HER UNFORGETTABLE COWBOY by DEBRA CLOPTON


Title: Her Unforgettable Cowboy
Author: Debra Clopton
Publisher: Love Inspired (April 23, 2013
Pages: 224

What can I say; I’m a huge fan of DEBRA CLOPTON. As soon as I head she was writing HER UNFORGETTABLE COWBOY, I grew very excited, waiting anxiously for its arrival.

Morgan McDermott isn’t please in the least that his father has hired his ex fiancée to temporally fill-in as the teacher for the foster boys on the ranch. No, not one bit.

Jolie Sheridan hadn’t expected to come home to Dew Drop, Texas, and more specifically to Sunrise Ranch. The very place she’d returned her fiancée ring all those years ago. It takes a life threatening accident, but once she’s there, she’s faced with the decision of her past. And a new one that could change the course of her life.
 
HER UNFORGETTABLE COWBOY is the first of a brand new series. I own each and every book written by MS CLOPTON. I have loved the Mule Hollow series, and didn’t doubt that I would enjoy the Sunrise Ranch as well. I can’t wait to read about Morgan’s two other brothers, or any new characters MS CLOPTON introduces through this new series.

No comments:

Post a Comment