Wednesday, May 16, 2012

YES! THE PRAYER GOD LOVES TO ANSWER by DON NORI SR.

Title: Yes! The Prayer God Loves to Answer
Author: Don Nori Sr.
Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers (June 1, 2010)
Pages: 192

I have to be honest, when I received YES! THE PRAYER GOD LOVES TO ANSWER by DON NORI SR., I wasn’t impressed with the cover, nor the title. The old saying, don’t judge a book by its cover, certainly comes to mind in this case.

This is the first book I’ve read by MR. NORI, but it won’t be the last. He certainly has a gift for getting across a point in a way that one can grasp easily. My copy is covered with highlights galore and dog-eared pages. I’m heavily involved in the prison and mail ministry through my church, and have made a mental note to send a copy of this amazing book to each of the guys I write to behind bars.

YES! THE PRAYER GOD LOVES TO ANSWER is a must read for everyone. This is the way we need to live our lives. This book will answer unanswered questions for so many. There are many great things in this book I could quote, but I will leave you with one.

“Success is not an accident; it is a series of right choices that result in both achieving of your goals and the unfolding of your destiny. You control both. You decide the direction of your life, your future, your destiny.” And “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved.”

I could go on and on with one inspiring message after another, but then I’d have to type out the entire book.

No comments:

Post a Comment