Monday, May 17, 2010

A WHOLE NEW LIGHT


This was my first experience listening to fiction on CD. I picked this up at the library knowing I had a long drive ahead of me...seventeen hours to Wyoming. It was a good story, and most likely would have been better if I would have been able to read it, thus giving it more attention.

I haven't read a lot of Sandra Brown but what I have read, I've liked. This story was well written with a good story line. Always loved that "best friends discovered they love one another," scenario. Something I'm currently writing.

I don’t think I’ll be rushing out to hear more books on tape. I actually have thought about getting the book and reading it since I liked the story but wasn’t able to give it more attention. Maybe one day when I finished reading the stacks of books that await me on my bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment